Against pop-ups, free and really convivial:
Object: Following the instructions below, move all 4 white bishops to the top of the board, and move all 4 black bishops to the bottom. Do this and enter the Bishop Exchange Hall of Fame
Please wait for all the images to load!
Optimal solution: 36 moves
· The goal is to move all the white bishops to the top and all the black bishops to the bottom
· Alternate moves - white moves first, then black, then white, etc.
· You can't place a bishop on a square where it can be captured by an opposing bishop
· Click on any bishop to make it active
· Click on it again to deactivate the piece
· Click on an empty square to move the active bishop
· You may only make valid chess bishop moves (diagonal only)
· Maximum of 99 moves allowed before program resets
· Wait for all images to load before starting
(rough copy of loose ideas)